This broker displays a false price on the trades.As soon as trade exit price is sent, the brokers drops the trade prices by 50% of the price they were displaying on software prior to requesting to exit the trade.
When asked why they do that.
The Broker stated that it is the market maker who are arbitrarily changing the prices and dropping them by 50%.This broker is very deceitful and presents falsified information about trades to benefit themselves.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Very disastified
- Fraud they perpetrated on me
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Td Ameritrade Investment
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..."
- "I purchased a $100 Petco gift card and when I went to use it scanned as being Invalid. I also had issues with two AMC electronic cards with $0..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."